I am not a morning person. In fact I hate them so much that if anyone stands in my way, I will have a bad day. But, in the adult life, you need to get used with the early hours and find out what works for you. This way, you might be a little bit more happy and not always late. I could start with the bullshit: find something that you are looking forward in the morning and don’t snooze the alarm. But this doesn’t really work.
So here are 5 tips to have an almost good morning:
- Have a routine. If you are doing the same thing every morning, you don’t need to think it over and you will know exactly how much time it will get you.
- Have your outfit prepared. I have them all arranged on Sunday night. So each day, I know what I am going to wear- according to the weather. I even hang the clothes, the underwear and the accessories. This way, you will just get the hanger, put them on and you’re done.
- Have a go to make up look and have the products in your range. You will always find on my table – an eyeliner, mascara, brow kit, concealer and foundation. If you have time, you can add some eyeshadow- my Naked Smokey palette is always on my vanity table.
- Pack your food from the night before. And put it in a box and in the fridge. This way, it will save you time.
- Have a go to breakfast. Cereals, yoghurt and fruits are some of my favorites. If not, I will eat a sandwich, and drink my coffee. Always drink my coffee.
My outfit: this was one of my go to looks this sumemer .These pants are great, not only because they are black and go with anything, but because they have an interesting shape that catches the eye. I paired them with a black top and a fuchsia blazer and my black sandals. As accessories I added a choker.
You can get the pants: HERE ;
The choker: HERE;